- Gentle sanding of the nail ensures that the nails do not break or split
- The grinding surface is created by etching glass
- Due to the nature of the materials used, disintegration of the nail files does ot occur ensuring a lifetime warranty.. With proper maintenance, the files can maintain their original form.
- The sharp microstructure of the sanding surface allows the nail to be sanded quickly and gently at the same time. You no longer need to use two types of files, one for coarse grinding of the nail and the other for cleaning. You can do everything in one go, saving a lot of time.
- The file can be washed, rinsed and disinfected to prevent the spread of bacterial infections
- with significantly higher structural resistance, damages to the files occur less frequently
The plastic handle is an integral part of the glass file. Only the lower part is removed, which protects the glass grinding part from breaking.